Friday, June 6, 2008

june.

this sunday is yet again me and james' 5th anniversary of our "love at first sight".
cant believe i was hardly 18 when i met him.
to me i feel like he hasnt aged at all.
if that makes sense?
i feel the same way about his age like i did when i first met him?
idk.
me love him long time.

june 11th is my brothers graduation.
now him and his wife will be making 200k a year.
crazies.

june 15th is karleens bridal shower/bachelorette party.
ha ha haha ha....
http://www.efukt.com/1940_Molested_By_Black_Strippers.html
if you dare.

june 16th is karmos birthday.
shes turning 4.
hahahaha

june 21st mystery dinner in LA for karmos, jon milan, and renes birthdays.
excition!!

july 3rd-5th my brother and karleens big debut wedding.
hahahah its gonna be fun.
1st time being a brides maid.
koreans and flipinos clashing at one wedding.
oh man.

july 16th my bornday.

wow fricking wow.

No comments: