Monday, December 29, 2008

postually christmas.

aaaand just like that its OVER!
hmmm highlights...
ruben bot guitar hero world tour dual guitar set for the boys.
already put in about 60 hours on that.
its been the whole household affair.
my brother got me Lips for the xbox. funnn
james got left for dead and gears 2. fun
james had gotten me new tail lights for christiatmamata!@!$@#$!@!!!

the best biggest surprise.
well... actually hes pretty much on a 3 year streak with best xmas gift...
ive thanked him everyday since xmas eve... or everytime we walk up to my car :B
aaaand the coat i got him was too small... bummer...
but a new one is in the mail...
eunice being a kakaface surprised me with the bag ive been wantingg!!! thankyous!! i lava!
i received a small amount of gifts, however i love each one a lot.
sooooooooooooooooo
basically
this is about how james got me lights.
and we are all guitarherofeens.
thend.
hope yours was merry as mine :D

No comments: