Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I've been naughty.

im totally binge-splurging right now.
its bad.

but i think im done.......
i have to be.

alls im hoping
is that they ship me the last bikini of my size
cuz right now the site says its out.
and my order status says n/a
however when i PLACED THE ORDER it was instock.
butterknuckles....
and then of course
i went anal and called customer service to check up on it.
didnt really settle cuz they apparently hire 16yr old attitudy girls to handle that.
but she said she sees nothing wrong with the order.
but they will call if there was?
:|
and then i reallllllllllly realllllyyyyy hope
my size 5.5 foot is a betseyville 5.5 shoe....
thank god for the free overnight shipping.
itll be here wed....





*holding breath til all packages arrive*



oooh the joy and pains of shopping online....





WHY THE HELL AM I STILL AWAKE...
DAMN YOU INTERVENTION..................

No comments: